Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's Been Awhile!

So I haven’t written here in awhile….The holidays are a busy time of year, and I’ve been on vacation. I’ve been spending time with the chickens and cows in Farmville. I’m not going to lie…it’s really kind of a stupid little game on facebook, but I love it. Being on the farm takes me away from reality for a little while. I think everyone needs to do something that’s a little mind numbing (in moderation). I’m working on the moderation. Around 8 o’clock last night I realized I hadn’t made dinner yet…so maybe I didn’t ‘realize’ it. George might’ve nonchalantly asked if there was anything to eat …. My response “I finally earned enough money to buy the pink tractor. YaY me!“ Don’t worry I made sure the precious little one was taken care of… she was fed and content playing with all the new toys she scored for Christmas. She doesn’t really ‘play’ with them, but she does really enjoy chewing on them. I wonder if this teething stage will ever end??? George has been spending extra time with her since I started my vacation a few days ago. He taught her how to say kaka. Since she’s a pro at saying ‘mom’, he thinks its hilarious trying to teach her to put the two together… ‘kaka mom’. Not funny. Well, maybe it is a little funny hearing George crack himself up every time he says it. …..p.s… I did get off the game and make some great chicken parmesan. Micheangelo’s has some pretty good T.V dinners ;0)




Update on Maddie…. SHE’S ONE!!! Holy moly… it’s been a year since we started this journey. She impressed the doctor at her one year checkup. She blew her a kiss on demand ;0) I was so proud! Murphy’s law has it that when I say she can do something new and try to get her to show someone, she shuts down. I sometimes wonder if her therapists and doctors think I’m a liar. She’s becoming quite the social butterfly though. I just love her to pieces!!! New pics coming soon…

No comments:

Post a Comment